So I figured out what was happening.  We use SVN via cygwin.  So when SVN
is launched, it gets launched in a cygwin shell even if you run it from a
windows command prompt.

So this causes the path to be set (not sure how) to the cygwin path
"/cygdrive/c/trunk" and then the path passed in "C:\\trunk" gets appended
to the cygwin path.

The only way I found to get this to work was to remove the path variable
from the execute command in svn.py as follows:

        def get_url_prop(path):
            url = execute(["svn", "propget", "reviewboard:url",
path]).strip()
            return url or None

        def get_url_prop(path):
            url = execute(["svn", "propget", "reviewboard:url", ""]).strip()
            return url or None

Obviously this will only work with the setup I'm using, but I just wanted
to post this in case anyone else is using SVN via cygwin and runs into the
same problem.