So I'm trying to run post-review on a windows box with cygwin installed and
I'm getting the following error:

Failed to execute command: ['svn', 'propget', 'reviewboard:url',
cygwin warning:
  MS-DOS style path detected: /cygdrive/c/trunk/C:\trunk
  Preferred POSIX equivalent is: /cygdrive/c/trunk/C:/trunk
  CYGWIN environment variable option "nodosfilewarning" turns off this
  Consult the user's guide for more details about POSIX paths:
svn: E200005: '/cygdrive/c/trunk/C:\trunk' is not under version control

Obviously the problem is that post-review is adding "/cygdrive/c/trunk/" to
the path.  How do I avoid this happening?

Happy user? Let us know at