I have a similar issue. Is it possible to run one Review Board instance in
root folder(www.example.com) and another instance in sub folder?
(www.example.com/reviews)?
When i installed in sub folder, root instance doesnt seem to work. Also I
tried installing two instances as
www.example.com/rb1
www.example.com/rb2

I change the ssl.cong file as we are using ssl certificate
It is as shown below.

<VirtualHost _default_:443>

# General setup for the virtual host, inherited from global configuration

ServerName imgreviewboard.isus.emc.com
DocumentRoot "/var/www/ReviewBoardSites/ReviewBoard-ITOPS/htdocs"

# Error handlers
ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

WSGIPassAuthorization On
WSGIScriptAlias "/ITOPS"
"/var/www/ReviewBoardSites/ReviewBoard-ITOPS/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/ITOPS"
WSGIScriptAlias "/itops"
"/var/www/ReviewBoardSites/ReviewBoard-ITOPS/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/ITOPS"

<Directory "/var/www/ReviewBoardSites/ReviewBoard-ITOPS/htdocs">
        AllowOverride All
        Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks
        Allow from all
</Directory>

Alias /ITOPS/media
"/var/www/ReviewBoardSites/ReviewBoard-ITOPS/htdocs/media"
Alias /ITOPS/errordocs
"/var/www/ReviewBoardSites/ReviewBoard-ITOPS/htdocs/errordocs"
Alias /ITOPS/favicon.ico
"/var/www/ReviewBoardSites/ReviewBoard-ITOPS/htdocs/media/rbcommons/images/favicon.png"

DocumentRoot "/var/www/ReviewBoardSites/ReviewBoard-Prosphere/htdocs"

# Error handlers
ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

WSGIPassAuthorization On
WSGIScriptAlias "/ProSphere"
"/var/www/ReviewBoardSites/ReviewBoard-Prosphere/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/Prosphere"
WSGIScriptAlias "/prosphere"
"/var/www/ReviewBoardSites/ReviewBoard-Prosphere/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/Prosphere"

<Directory "/var/www/ReviewBoardSites/ReviewBoard-Prosphere/htdocs">
        AllowOverride All
        Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks
        Allow from all
</Directory>

Alias /Prosphere/media
"/var/www/ReviewBoardSites/ReviewBoard-Prosphere/htdocs/media"
Alias /Prosphere/errordocs
"/var/www/ReviewBoardSites/ReviewBoard-Prosphere/htdocs/errordocs"
Alias /Prosphere/favicon.ico
"/var/www/ReviewBoardSites/ReviewBoard-Prosphere/htdocs/media/rbcommons/images/favicon.png"

After i did the changes mentioned above, only one of the instances work
while the other doesnt. Is it because i am giving two directory roots in
ssl.conf file?

Also in httpd.conf file has
Include conf.d/*.conf

One instance works fine while other instance gives 404: Page does not exist
error.

 Please help me out!