Christian,

First off great product.  Been using it for several years now.  Several
groups in our organization have picked it up and we now have organizational
pressure to add additional fields so they can gather metrics on reviews.
We'd like to leverage the extensions that are in the 1.7 baseline to add
these new fields but I'm getting questions as to when 1.7 may be released
or at least go to a beta or RC release.  Any info you could provide would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt