So I upgraded from 1.6.9 yesterday, but was having issues.

It couldn't get past the following import:

from reviewboard.scmtools import sshutils

I didn't have time to figure out the problem as I needed to get it back up
last night, so I went back to 1.6.9.  I should be able to try again later
this week.

- Chuck

On Sunday, July 22, 2012 4:20:30 AM UTC-4, Christian Hammond wrote:
> Hey everyone,
> We just released Review Board 1.6.10, which, amongst other things, is a
> pretty speedy release.
> A lot of work went into this release to drastically speed up nearly every
> page. There's more to do, but the improvement should be noticeable. Given
> the extensive changes that happened under the hood for this, we'd be very
> interested in knowing if you hit any problems.
> There are some other great little improvements and fixes. See
> more information.
> Christian Hammond -
> Review Board -
> VMware, Inc. -