Alright guys, I've found the problem.

This was a bug in Djblets. It was doing a check if an ID was an integer,
but not all databases represent it as an integer. The check has been fixed.

I have upgraded Review Board (still 1.6.10) to fetch the proper version.
You can re-upgrade to 1.6.10, or if you already have it, you can just get
the new Djblets with:

    $ easy_install Djblets==0.6.21