Hi,

I don't know off-hand, but I *strongly* encourage you to install on Linux,
either on a physical machine or in a VM. Windows is not a good choice for
servers, and a lot of our dependencies simply won't work well on Windows.
We'll be dropping Windows server support for future releases as well.

Another option is to look into http://rbcommons.com for Review Board
hosting.