Hi, I don't know off-hand, but I *strongly* encourage you to install on Linux, either on a physical machine or in a VM. Windows is not a good choice for servers, and a lot of our dependencies simply won't work well on Windows. We'll be dropping Windows server support for future releases as well.
Another option is to look into http://rbcommons.com for Review Board hosting. Christian -- Christian Hammond - [email protected] Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 5:07 AM, ByteBlocks <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi, > Is there some place from where I can download Memchached.exe for Windows7 > that is required for installation of ReviewBoard? > I am trying to follow the steps specified in installation manual by trying > to compile using cmake and all the good stuff. So far I have not been able > to get libevent project to compile. > > Thanks > > -- > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at > http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ > Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected] > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
