On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 7:07:46 AM UTC-5, ByteBlocks wrote:

> Hi,
> Is there some place from where I can download Memchached.exe for Windows7
> that is required for installation of ReviewBoard?
> I am trying to follow the steps specified in installation manual by trying
> to compile using cmake and all the good stuff. So far I have not been able
> to get libevent project to compile.
>
> Thanks

Hello, although I can't verify it is working correctly because I haven't
gotten reviewboard working correctly on windows (back to christain's
warning), I installed the memcached binary from here:

http://code.jellycan.com/memcached/
specifically:
 http://code.jellycan.com/files/memcached-1.2.6-win32-bin.zip

Like I said, I haven't gotten RB to work for my setup (shame too cause I
really want to try it out).  Unfortunately, I believe I'll be giving up on
it since I just read on another thread here that Christain says one of the
future depenancies won't run on windows at all.

Oh well, maybe I can convince the powers that be to let me setup a linux
machine to run it in the future but for now I'll have to find another
product.