On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 7:07:46 AM UTC-5, ByteBlocks wrote: > > Hi, > Is there some place from where I can download Memchached.exe for Windows7 > that is required for installation of ReviewBoard? > I am trying to follow the steps specified in installation manual by trying > to compile using cmake and all the good stuff. So far I have not been able > to get libevent project to compile. > > Thanks > > Hello, although I can't verify it is working correctly because I haven't gotten reviewboard working correctly on windows (back to christain's warning), I installed the memcached binary from here: http://code.jellycan.com/memcached/ specifically: http://code.jellycan.com/files/memcached-1.2.6-win32-bin.zip Like I said, I haven't gotten RB to work for my setup (shame too cause I really want to try it out). Unfortunately, I believe I'll be giving up on it since I just read on another thread here that Christain says one of the future depenancies won't run on windows at all. Oh well, maybe I can convince the powers that be to let me setup a linux machine to run it in the future but for now I'll have to find another product.
-- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
