On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 11:21 PM, Nilesh Jaiswal <nileshj...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I am trying to post the review request as below argument.
>
> My perforce id:njaiswal
>
> *I am using --submit-as option.*
>
> *post-review  --bugs-closed="TEST" --file-list=/tmp/tmp9Dj3Dt
> --branch="DEV_BR" --server=http://rbc.nds.com:8000/rbsvr--submit-as=nileshj
> --description-file="/tmp/tmp79D4Hj" 1567 --p4-port="
> pf-ch.nds.com:1666"*
>
> My while posting i am getting below error message.
>
> FOR RB USE DO NOT EDIT

It looks like you're using a custom post-review script. We can't fully
support that, but I'll try to answer your questions.

> ----------------------
> p4web link: http://pf-ch.nds.com:5500/1567?ac=10
> baseline: 1564
> ' for review request '3'
> http://rbc.nds.com:8000/rbsvr/api/review-requests/3/draft/:
> {'description': 'RB testing for china \n\n\nFOR RB USE DO NOT
> EDIT\n----------------------\np4web link:
> http://pf-ch.nds.com:5500/1567?ac=10\nbaseline: 1564\n'}
> http://rbc.nds.com:8000/rbsvr/api/review-requests/3/diffs/: {}
> directory']}, u'stat': u'fail', u'err': {u'msg': u'One or more fields had
> errors', u'code': 105}}
> Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.
>
> *My question is, *
>
> 1. Does my RB server user id requires account in perforce?

No.

> 2. What should i do make posting of review request if am having one
> perforce id with multiple RB server user id.

All you need is one Perforce ID that's configured in the repository
settings. The Review Board users have nothing to do with Perforce users.

> 3. Is it mandatory that perforce id to be in the user list of reviewboard
> server

No. It wouldn't matter in any way.

It sounds like there's just something wrong with your diff. Run that
command with --output-diff and inspect the output. Also, check your
reviewboard.log for errors that correspond to the time you made that
request.