The way that post-review figures out which repository to use is that
it uses the contents of your P4PORT and checks that against the
repository paths on the reviewboard server. If those don't match for
some reason, or it can't resolve your local perforce server, then it
won't find the repository on the remote side.

You can use the --repository-url parameter to override this behavior.

-David