Hi,

I have an issue with Review Board uploading a differences file that has a
new source file in it (no previous history).

These are the steps I followed;

I created a file and added it using TortoiseSvn but not committed.
I then opened a command prompt and entered the text "post-review -d -r19"
The following error occurred
">>> Got API Error 207 (HTTP code 400): The file was not found in the
repository
>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'file', u'err': {u'msg': u'The file w
as not found in the repository', u'code': 207}, u'revision': u'4026'}
Error uploading diff
Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached."

The file listed as not being found in the repository is the newly added
file. I then commited the file using subversion and the same problem still
occured. I have searched for similar issues in the review board group but I
was unable to find the same symptoms.

Any advice on this would be much appreciated.

Review Board version = 1.6.3
RBTools Version = 0.4.1
TortoiseSvn Version = 1.7.7
Subversion = 1.7.5