* You LDAP server needs to start with "ldap://";.  Probably
"ldap://10.10.192.42:389";
* Your LDAP base DN is most likely wrong.  You'll either need to
familiarize yourself with your LDAP schema or find someone who knows
what that should be.
* Unless you actually own example.com, your E-mail domain is wrong.
* Leave the anonymous user mask blank, unless you know what you're doing.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 12:40 AM, Raymond Meng <raymondmen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi guys:
>
> I'm quite a freshman of reviewboard. I met problems during my LDAP
> configuration.
>
> my settings:
> LDAP server: 10.10.192.41:389
> LDAP base DN: ou=example,dc=example,dc=
> example
> given name attribute: givenName
> surname attribute: sn
> full name attribute: cn
> E-mail Domain: example.com
> E-mail LDAP attribute: mail
> unchecked Use TLS for authentication
> user mask: (uid=%s)
> anonymous user mask: (uid=%s)
> anonymous user password: ***
>
> and when I try to login reviewboard with my email account, error occur:
> WARNING - LDAP error: {'info': '', 'desc': 'Bad search filter'}
>
> can you help me to take a look on that?
>
> thanks!

--tucker