I'm upgrading to the latest RB. Instead of migrating existing code reviews I'd like to just archive existing reviews in my old 1.0.7 RB.
Ideally the output is some document I can show interested parties (auditors etc) so pdf or even just plain old text would be great.
Any thoughts on how to do this?
Thanks in advance for your help!
John
-------- Original Message --------
From: Nilesh Jaiswal
Sent: Mon, 03/09/2012 23:58
To: [email protected]
CC:
Subject: Re: Upgrade on Review board.
On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 12:49 AM, Christian Hammond <[email protected]> wrote:
--I wouldn't recommend it right now. 1.7 beta is not ready for production use.Christian--Hi All,
I would like to upgrade RB 1.6.9 with 1.7. Will it break my production setup. What should precaution should i need to take,
Regards,
Nilesh J
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
--
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en --
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
