From: John A <cppge...@gmail.com>
Sender: reviewboard@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 12:59:34
To: <reviewboard@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RB archive?

I'm upgrading to the latest RB. Instead of migrating existing code reviews I'd
like to just archive existing reviews in my old 1.0.7 RB.

Ideally the output is some document I can show interested parties (auditors
etc) so pdf or even just plain old text would be great.

Any thoughts on how to do this?

Thanks in advance for your help!
John