Hi Christian,

I added the "Can Change Status" directly to a user.  I then created a CR
and added her as a reviewer.

She went to her Dashboard and she could see the "Submitted" entry in the
Close drop-down. She could press it and RB seemed to respond to it but the
CR did not Submit/Close. We tried refreshing the page on her machine and
also looking at it from another machine as well, so caching was not the
issue.

When I tried the Submitted (as the CR creator), it worked as expected.

John