Hey everyone,

Tonight, we put out a release of Review Board 1.6.12 and RBTools 0.4.1.

Review Board 1.6.12 has a number of very good fixes, including property
changes in SVN diffs and preserving all extra information in Git diffs.

It also introduces incremental diff expansion, which I think everyone is
going to love.

RBTools 0.4.1 contains a number of bug fixes and improved debugging
information, which will help in diagnosing problems.

For more information, see: