Sometimes I like to take 100-200 lines of code from one file, make
modifications to that code, and then move it to a separate file as a
refactoring step.

A couple of people on my team have complained about this since now it
is impossible to diff the individual changes to the code since it was
moved, but Reviewboard isn't picking up that it is moved to another
file and diffing the common parts.

Is there a workaround or fix for this? What should the process be for
changes like this? Any way I can make such a change easier for my team
to review?

Happy user? Let us know at