Hi Robert,

Review Board can show moved regions within a file, but not across files. This
is the case because we process a file at a time, though we're hoping to change
that down the road.

What I'd recommend is doing this in two stages. Post one change that just
simply moves the lines between files without modifying them, and state that
they're unchanged.

Then post a change that modifies the lines.

Of course, whether or not you can do this depends on whether just moving the
code will cause some sort of a problem. You may still have options, like
wrapping in an #if 0 or something, depending on the language.

Christian