Hi,

I've another issue. After upgrade from 1.7b1 to 1.7b2 I can't open close
dropdown list on request or expand hide lines of code. I didn't perform any
analysis of issue, but do you have any idea why it happens?

Thank you in advance,
 Michael
среда, 26 сентября 2012 г., 22:19:32 UTC+4 пользователь Christian Hammond