There are few details. There is problem with new jQuery, it can't be
retrieved from server:

   1. Request URL:
   http://reviewboard.../static/lib/js/jquery-1.8.2.min.js
   2. Request Method:
   GET
   3. Status Code:
   404 NOT FOUND

It seems mapping of static resources didn't reload even if I've restarted
httpd service. Could please give me advice how to load static mapping?

Best regards,
Michael