Hi,
I am facing an issue with LDAP option not available in Authentication
method. There are only two authentication methods available in drop
down.(Standard Registration and Legacy Authentication module.
 Actually I had successfully configured LDAP and it was working fine (I am
using version 1.6.5). However I had an isssue with uploading jpeg images so
I uninstalled PIL and did some modifications to setup.py (JPEG_ROOT =
"/usr/lib") and reinstalled PIL along with libjpeg-devel. I was able to
upload jpeg images.

However a new issue popped up, my LDAP configuration was gone and when i
checked Authentication settings, there was no LDAP option at all! Not sure
what went wrong. Would an upgrade of Review Board resolve the issue?

Appreciate your help..