Dear All,

I have seen this message many times now, but i don't know how to fix this.
After few days some user reports this issues, I have got the solution from
chris to place p4 in /usr/bin/ sometime back but it seems now its not
working can you please help how to fix this issue, what could the issue
here, any thing in RB setup.

 RBTools Exiting.....please correct the above error message and continue
again

*Error uploading diff*

*The generated diff file was empty. This usually means no files were*

*modified in this change.*

*Try running with --output-diff and --debug for more information.*

Appreciate your quick response.

Regards,

Nilesh J