On 2012-12-03 09:41, Paul Albertella wrote:
I'm getting a confusing error when I try to run post-review

   Failed to execute command: ['git', 'config', 'core.bare']

I've tried running this command directly in the repository (a non-bare
clone) and it simply returns.

That could mean the value is an empty string (it shouldn't be), or the command failed.

What does 'git config core.bare; echo $?' say?

Note: what *should* happen is it echoes 'false' (unless run in a bare repository, in which case it would echo 'true'). It shouldn't be empty.

--
Matthew