Do you mean cleartool? I assume then, that answer is yes.
Unfortunately, I can only assume as I don't have direct access to
server, I can only instruct the responsible technician. At first, when
I tried to add vobs, there was an error message stating "The
executable "cleartool" is not in the path." I asked him to fix it, and
it seemed that it works as I became able to add repos. The problem now
is that they don't show up in the list. If cleartool is installed,
could the cause still be that I'm not providing proper path
information?

Thanks,
Géza Kulcsár