Thanks Christian for your reply.

I am adding a new entry in review detail page.

I have added new model in reviews app and did modify the corresponding
template, but while selecting and publishing we are facing issue. We
understood that these details are first saved in draft model and on
publishing will be saved to original model.Could you please tell what files
to be modified in order to achieve this.

Please tell us the work flow.