I'm trying to run post-review from windows 7 from a git base directory.  It
doesn't seem to be finding git, and the -d option isn't indicating how it
might be looking.  Output is below.

A different post suggested it was running 'git rev-parse --git-dir'.  There
is a git executable (a symbolic link, actually) on the path, and I can run
that successfully from the command line.

Any idea what I might try?

DEBUG:root:Checking for a CVS repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a ClearCase repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Git repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Mercurial repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Perforce repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Plastic repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Subversion repository...
>>> RBTools 0.4.2
>>> Python 2.7.3 (default, Apr 10 2012, 23:31:26) [MSC v.1500 32 bit
(Intel)]
>>> Running on Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
>>> Home = C:\Users\jglazer\AppData\Roaming
>>> Current Directory = C:\Users\jglazer\code\testproject
>>> Checking the repository type. Errors shown below are mostly harmless.
The current directory does not contain a checkout from a
supported source code repository.