Hopefully this question isn't as dumb as my last one!

After upgrading from v1.6.3 where we were successfully using Bazaar and
ReviewBoard together, it seems we can no longer connect to Bazaar through

I first noticed this when trying to create a new review and I got this

Connection closed: Unexpected end of message. Please check connectivity and
> permissions, and report a bug if problems persist.

I went into the Repositories page in the Admin Dashboard and verified that
all the data was still there after the upgrade. The the type, path, and ssh
key still all look correct. I tried giving the username/password and again
got the "Connection closed" error. I haven't changed anything with Bazaar,
so is there something I need to do with the permissions within ReviewBoard
to access our repository?