Hello,

I upgraded from v1.6.3 to v1.7.1 this morning using the following steps:

> easy_install -U ReviewBoard
> rb-site upgrade /var/www/reviewboard
> /etc/init.d/memcached restart
> service apache2 restart

then found that I had to do:
> chown -R www-data "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media/ext"
> service apache2 restart

The upgrade seemed to go ok except the styles are missing when I look at
our site, I just see text.

I found here
(https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/reviewboard/PRKV4CPZoZY)
that I apparently missed something in the rb-site upgrade so I added

Alias /static "/var/www/reviewboard/htdoc/static"

to my Apache config and restarted Apache again.

But I'm still not seeing the styles. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brian