Hi David,

I'm facing the same issue - However  I'm using Perforce 2012.1. Please
address the following queries:

1. Does ReviewBoard support SSL connections to Perforce 2012.1?
2. Do let me know when to expect ReviewBoard v1.7.2 release? Are release
dates for 1.7.2 (and later) published on a wiki?
3. Will you confirm whether the fix is included in 1.7.2, via its release
notes? Please share the link once it is released

Thanks,
Gayle