The ssl: syntax is currently not supported for any perforce release. I
think it will be doable but it will probably require manually installing
p4python in order to enable SSL support in the library. We don't have a
firm schedule for 1.7.2 but it shouldn't be too long. The release notes
will definitely list the change if we get it in.

-David