We have setup ReviewBoard integration with Perforce and most parts it is
working ok. (using version 1.6.3)

We have few issues/enhancement requests:

a.       If the file size in pending CL exceed 500K around, then
ReviewBoard can’t handle it;

b.      Current general template is used for all projects, could we specify
something special for the specified projects? Such as,

                                                               i.      We
don’t want the submitters can “ship it” themselves.

                                                             ii.      Add
“MUST” reviewers for special rules check… (Eg. The review people list order
is not as that who has submitted. We’d better keep the same order)

Let me know if above is possible? Also, Is it possible that we can write
the code our self or is it the case that code must be written with in RB
open source team?