I’m trying to set up search on Review Board 1.7.2, but it’s not working.
 PyLucene appears to be installed properly, but rb-site doesn’t like me for
some reason.

$ sudo -u _www rb-site manage
/Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/codereviews index -- --full

[!] Unable to execute the manager command index: No module named
    settings

It doesn’t matter which user I pick, although the last time I checked
(maybe 1.5?) this worked.  Search is enabled in the admin UI and the index
directory is /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/codereviews/search_index

$ ls -dl /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/codereviews/search_index
drwxr-xr-x  2 _www  admin  68 Jan 20 01:04
/Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/codereviews/search_index

It’s an empty directory though.  Anyone seen this one?

Ian