Hi,

I am the current maintainer of the Reviewboard integration for Eclipse [1]
. I was notified by several users that the plugin broke with 1.7, due to
date formatting differences [2] . Apparently for 1.6 a formatted date is
'2010-08-28 02:26:18.474' while for 1.7 it is '2010-08-28T02:26:18.474Z'  (
BTW, there is an incorrect format listed at [3] for 1.6 ; that does not
match what 1.6 currently does ).

While I agree that ISO 8601 is a good, non-ambiguous way of formatting
dates, it does break backwards compatibility with existing clients, and
forces those which need to support both 1.6 and 1.7 to assume ( or accept )
more than they should. It would be good to have a standard way of
formatting dates across versions.

Thanks,

Robert

[1]: https://github.com/rombert/ereviewboard