Hi,

Sorry to hear you got bit by some failed upgrade problem. All upgrades *should*
be done in one transaction.

It's *possible* that this is really a problem of some upgrade metadata that is
screwed up. Something to try is:

    $ rb-site manage /path/to/site shell
    >>> from django_evolution.models import Version
    >>> Version.objects.exclude(evolutions__pk__gt=0).delete()

Back up the database first, though.

Once you run that, try to do an upgrade again.