Hi, I encountered the same problem in trunk version. I suggest to configure arbitrary revision strings for localized SVN environment. Does anyone review it?
http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/3749/ thanks, Tetsuya On Monday, November 19, 2007 3:01:35 AM UTC+9, [email protected] wrote: > > We have a project and the boss setup reviewbord. It seems to works but > there are problems. > 1. I can't "post" the diff with post-review --debug script as I get > > sh: p4: command not found > The current directory does not contain a checkout from a > supported source code repository. > > And it's trunk :) > > 2. When I try to upload the diff using the form on reviewboard www > frontend I get: > > Unable to parse diff revision header '(wersja 357)' > > I use Polish language and SVN uses Polish translations (wersja - > version) > > 3. notifications emails seem not to be sent, settings are: > > SEND_REVIEW_MAIL = True > TIME_ZONE = 'US/Pacific' > LANGUAGE_CODE = 'en-us' > SITE_ID = 1 > USE_I18N = True -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
