On 2013-01-25 08:25, Nilesh Jaiswal wrote:
We have reviewboard setup and working smoothly with http, but now due to
some security reason we need to configure https to access reviewboard.

I checked google knowledge base but could not find any useful.

Can you please help me with the steps i need to perform to make reviewbaord
work with https.

You probably won't find any documentation about RB + https because there is no need. RB doesn't care; just set up your web server to use https. You shouldn't need to do anything special with RB.

I'm using https with apache... it's pretty easy; just get basic ssl working and - if needed - disable regular http.