Hi there Clive,
I am not an expert but trying to share my experience. Did you take a back
up of your ReviewBoard before the upgrade. Below are the steps I followed
and our ReviewBoard test upgrade was successful. I think you have to do the
'rb-site upgrade' after 'easy_install -U ReviewBoard'. Change the path(s)
according to your ReviewBoard
• easy_install -U ReviewBoard
• rb-site upgrade /var/www/reviewboard
• chown -R www-data "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media/ext"
• cd /etc/apache2/sites-available/
• cp -i reviewboard reviewboard-`date +%d%b%Y`
• vim reviewboard and add the below
• Alias /static "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/static"
o <Location "/static">
o SetHandler None
• rb-site manage /var/www/reviewboard resolve-check static-media
• service apache2 restart
On Friday, February 8, 2013 9:23:43 AM UTC-6, Clive Hunt wrote:
> I have run the command easy_install -U ReviewBoard and it has broken the
> server. I have restarted Apache and still no joy.
> I was running 1.6.14 and the upgrade should have taken this to the current
> Can anyone help in re-establishing the server please?
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.