Hi there Clive,

I am not an expert but trying to share my experience. Did you take a back
up of your ReviewBoard before the upgrade. Below are the steps I followed
and our ReviewBoard test upgrade was successful. I think you have to do the
'rb-site upgrade' after 'easy_install -U ReviewBoard'. Change the path(s)
according to your ReviewBoard

•    easy_install -U ReviewBoard

•    rb-site upgrade /var/www/reviewboard

•    chown -R www-data "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media/ext"

•    cd /etc/apache2/sites-available/

•    cp -i reviewboard reviewboard-`date +%d%b%Y`

•    vim reviewboard and add the below

    •    Alias /static "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/static"

        o    <Location "/static">
        o    SetHandler None
        o    </Location>

•    rb-site manage /var/www/reviewboard resolve-check static-media

•    service apache2 restart