Hi There.

Apologies for the delay in reply, I have been trying a few suggestions from
Christian.  Thank you very much for your input, however when running the
command

rb-site manage /var/www/reviewboard resolve-check static-media

I am reciving the message "Couldn't find manual update check 'static-media'"

Please advise how best to resolve this.

Many Thanks,

Clive.