Hi There. Apologies for the delay in reply, I have been trying a few suggestions from Christian. Thank you very much for your input, however when running the command rb-site manage /var/www/reviewboard resolve-check static-media I am reciving the message "Couldn't find manual update check 'static-media'" Please advise how best to resolve this. Many Thanks, Clive.
On Friday, 8 February 2013 15:23:43 UTC, Clive Hunt wrote: > Hi. > > I have run the command easy_install -U ReviewBoard and it has broken the > server. I have restarted Apache and still no joy. > > I was running 1.6.14 and the upgrade should have taken this to the current > version. > > Can anyone help in re-establishing the server please? > > Thanks, > > Clive. > -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
