Unless it's a Linux system that you have full access to, including the ability
to configure Apache yourself, and install system-level services (in other
words, you need root access), you can't host it. I can't say what that provider
has.

We do offer professional Review Board hosting at http://www.rbcommons.com/. We
manage the installation for you for a monthly fee. No server-side setup
required.

Either way, you'll also need to make sure your repository is accessible
remotely, outside your network.