Hi Folks,
We recently got a new hardware for a reviewboard server which needs to be
brought up after migrating the data from the old server which was running a
pretty old version of Review Board (1.0) We have currently installed the
latest version of Review Board(1.7.5), I was going through the mail
archives and found the following steps to do the data migration, can
someone who has done this in the past please confirm if this actually
works, it would be of great help:
1. On the old server, dump your site data.
sudo rb-site manage /path/to/site dumpdata > /path/to/backup/rbdump.json

2. Open the dump file in a text editor and find all the entries
whose "model" is "contenttypes.contenttype" or "scmtools.tool", and delete
those entries.

3. On the new server, create a new site following the directions on the
ReviewBoard site.  Note that you don't have to use the same database type
as your old server (my old server used MySQL, my new server uses
PostgreSQL).

4. On the new server, load the old site data.
sudo rb-site manage /path/to/site loaddata /path/to/backup/rbdump.json

5. (Optional) For good measure, reboot your new server.

Thanks & Regards,
Nachiketh