Hi,

We are using version 1.6.16 and have had three reports in the past week
which exactly match issue 2653
(http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=2653)

This is was closed as it seemed to have disappeared. Since it is
occasionally re-appearing for us now, I wanted to know what additional
steps I can take to track down the cause.
Thanks,

-amac