On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 2:49 PM, Raja <rajas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It looks like its not able to connect to the correct database. Can you
> point me to some documentation on how to get these tests running?
> This is what it seems to be. Since I did not give a absolute path, the
database got created in my current directory but when the tests are run, it
was creating a new db inside of reviewboard/  directory(with a size of  0
bytes). Providing an absolute path to the TEST_NAME fixed that problem, but
now Im faced with a "Database is locked" error. Maybe Django is not freeing
up the sqlite database after loading it?

In any case, steps to run the selenium tests would definitely help.