Is there some documentation on how to run selenium tests (inside the
webtests directory) in Reviewboard. I tried to  run
./contrib/internal/webtests.sh, which errored out with a "Cannot connect to
server" error.

I then downloaded the selenium standalone jar, fired it up and then run
webtests.sh, which connected to the selenium server, but errored out
indicating tables were not found. Looking at the code, it was expecting a
DATABASES['default']['TEST_NAME'] to know about the test database. After
providing that value, it created a test database for me, but still errored
out with
django.request: ERROR: Internal Server Error: /account/login/
<stack trace>
DatabaseError: no such table: extensions_registeredextension

It looks like its not able to connect to the correct database. Can you
point me to some documentation on how to get these tests running?