I'm trying to get my wordpress site as well as my reviewboard site working
under the same domain name.
Ex:
www.mysite.com (this is where i host my wordpress site)
www.mysite.com/reviewboard (this is where I want to host my reviewboard
site)
I can get one or the other to work depending on my httpd-vhosts.conf file.
However, I cannot get both to work(this is where I need your help!) as I
end up getting a 404 or other error on one or the other.
This is how I host my wordpress site:
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerAdmin [email protected]
DocumentRoot "/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite"
ServerName www.mysite.com
ErrorLog "/opt/local/apache2/logs/mysite.com-error_log"
CustomLog "/opt/local/apache2/logs/mysite.com-access_log" common
</VirtualHost>
This is how I host my reviewboard site(which then breaks my wordpress site):
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName www.mysite.com
DocumentRoot "/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs"
# Error handlers
ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html
WSGIPassAuthorization On
WSGIScriptAlias "/reviewboard"
"/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/reviewboard"
<Directory "/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs">
AllowOverride All
Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks
Allow from all
</Directory>
# Alias static media requests to filesystem
Alias /reviewboard/media
"/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs/media"
Alias /reviewboard/static
"/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs/static"
Alias /reviewboard/errordocs
"/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs/errordocs"
Alias /reviewboard/favicon.ico
"/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs/static/rb/images/favicon.png"
</VirtualHost>
So, now I want to be able to figure out how to combine these somehow so I
can have reviewboard hosted at the path specified above without breaking my
wordpress site. I tried using the Alias command as mentioned here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1553165/multiple-django-sites-with-apache-mod-wsgi
and here
https://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/ConfigurationGuidelines
However I can't get it to work. Here's my work in progress trying to
combine them into one block. If you can be very specific as what I need to
do in order to change this so it works that would be great since I'm new to
this kind of stuff. Thanks!
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName www.mysite.com
DocumentRoot "/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite"
# Error handlers
#hmm not sure where to put this since my document root is
different??????
#ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html
WSGIPassAuthorization On
Alias /reviewboard/ /opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs/
<Directory "/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs">
Options ExecCGI
SetHandler wsgi-script
AllowOverride All
Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks
Allow from all
</Directory>
# Alias static media requests to filesystem
# Since I added the alias command above these are complaining about
#overlapping an earlier alias when I restart my apache server????
Alias /reviewboard/media
"/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs/media"
Alias /reviewboard/static
"/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs/static"
Alias /reviewboard/errordocs
"/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs/errordocs"
Alias /reviewboard/favicon.ico
"/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs/static/rb/images/favicon.png"
</VirtualHost>
--
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.