I'm trying to get my wordpress site as well as my reviewboard site working
under the same domain name.

Ex:

    www.mysite.com (this is where i host my wordpress site)
    www.mysite.com/reviewboard (this is where I want to host my reviewboard
site)

I can get one or the other to work depending on my httpd-vhosts.conf file.
 However, I cannot get both to work(this is where I need your help!) as I
end up getting a 404 or other error on one or the other.

This is how I host my wordpress site:

    <VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerAdmin myem...@gmail.com
        DocumentRoot "/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite"
        ServerName www.mysite.com
        ErrorLog "/opt/local/apache2/logs/mysite.com-error_log"
        CustomLog "/opt/local/apache2/logs/mysite.com-access_log" common
    </VirtualHost>
This is how I host my reviewboard site(which then breaks my wordpress site):

    <VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName www.mysite.com
    DocumentRoot "/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs"

    # Error handlers
    ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

    WSGIPassAuthorization On
    WSGIScriptAlias "/reviewboard"
"/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/reviewboard"

    <Directory "/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs">
    AllowOverride All
    Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks
    Allow from all
    </Directory>

    Alias /reviewboard/media
"/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs/media"
    Alias /reviewboard/static
"/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs/static"
    Alias /reviewboard/errordocs
"/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs/errordocs"
    Alias /reviewboard/favicon.ico
"/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs/static/rb/images/favicon.png"
    </VirtualHost>

So, now I want to be able to figure out how to combine these somehow so I
can have reviewboard hosted at the path specified above without breaking my
wordpress site. I tried using the Alias command as mentioned here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1553165/multiple-django-sites-with-apache-mod-wsgi
and here
https://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/ConfigurationGuidelines

However I can't get it to work.  Here's my work in progress trying to
combine them into one block.  If you can be very specific as what I need to
do in order to change this so it works that would be great since I'm new to
this kind of stuff. Thanks!

    <VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName www.mysite.com
    DocumentRoot "/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite"

    # Error handlers
        #hmm not sure where to put this since my document root is
different??????
    #ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

    WSGIPassAuthorization On
    Alias /reviewboard/ /opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs/

    <Directory "/opt/local/apache2/htdocs/mysite/reviewboard/htdocs">
    Options ExecCGI
    SetHandler wsgi-script
    AllowOverride All
    Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks
    Allow from all
    </Directory>

        # Since I added the alias command above these are complaining about
        #overlapping an earlier alias when I restart my apache server????