When I add a new git repo, server log gives me :

"Git: Failed to find valid repository
http://csit-git.corp.webex.com/git/SBP/webexBRM.git:
(gnome-ssh-askpass:32689): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:"

And I use this command on reviewboard server: unset SSH_ASKPASS
And then, I save again. It doesn't give error, but saving for so long
time, no result.

Does something wrong with "unset SSH_ASKPASS" command?
What's relationship between this error and SSH SETTINGS which is in
adminstrator's dashboard?

Thanks for your suggestion.