I got some issue on we set up reviewboard with GitBlit, i set up the path
and also set the raw RUL like : http://gittest
and also provide user id and password. After I click save bottom, it will
keep running and no error feedback in error log, even more than half hour.  How
I know what the reviewboard server is doing?

Could you help on this, or do you have some suggestion on it?