Hello all,

when i want to configurate LDAP in reviewboard. i meet this problems.
First, the red words remind me to install python-ldap library.

And then, i goto reviewboard server to build python-ldap by :yum install
python26 python26-ldap . The installation is successfull.

And then, i restart apache by : /etc/init.d/httpd restart. The restart is
successful.

I go back to reviewboard web page and refresh it, it still gives me the
remind which is the same with first step.

How to fix the problem?

Thanks for your suggestion.

--
Haimei Li