Hello all,

when i want to configurate LDAP in reviewboard. i meet this problems.
First, the red words remind me to install python-ldap library.

And then, i goto reviewboard server to build python-ldap by :yum install
python26 python26-ldap . The installation is successfull.

And then, i restart apache by : /etc/init.d/httpd restart. The restart is

I go back to reviewboard web page and refresh it, it still gives me the
remind which is the same with first step.

How to fix the problem?

Thanks for your suggestion.

Haimei Li
E-Mail: lihaimei880...@gmail.com