Meanwhile, I use this command to check: vi
./usr/local/lib/python2.7//site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.1-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/admin/checks.py

def get_can_enable_ldap():
    """Checks whether LDAP authentication can be enabled."""
    try:
        imp.find_module("ldap")
        return (True, None)
    except ImportError:
        return (False, _(
            'LDAP authentication requires the python-ldap library, which '
            'is not installed.'
        ))

Any suggestion?