On Wed 13 Mar 2013 05:47:29 AM EDT, Christian Hammond wrote:
> This should help those of you who have had problems upgrading old
> installs of Review Board.
>
> Thanks to everyone who helped me test this!

> Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com <mailto:chip...@chipx86.com>
> VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com

Additionally, I've just submitted this for Fedora 18 and EPEL 6, so
within 24 hours (for the mirrors to sync) you will be able to run:

yum install --enablerepo=updates-testing python-django-evolution

Bodhi update links:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/python-django-evolution-0.6.9-1.fc18
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/python-django-evolution-0.6.9-1.el6.1