Hello Experts,
   I am trying to integrate reviewboard in CVS  postcommit hook .When
running below command from checked out code workspace for any specific
modules it worked fine & upload the diff accordingly but fails when applied
in post-commit hook in CVS . Seems as diff command is not working..

Can anyone help on this.

command
opt/Python-2.7.3/bin/post-review -d -p
--server="http://codereview.xyz.com<http://codereview.mmt.com/>"
--username=admin --password=admin --submit-as=usernm --review-request-id=142

error-

[root@svn test]# cvs ci -m"BugID:47300 bhjsksaksa" jjjj.txt
joooo=/tmp/test
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Bazaar repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a CVS repository...
DEBUG:root:repository info: Path: svn.mmt.com:/opt/cvsroot, Base path:
None, Supports changesets: False
DEBUG:root:Running: cvs diff -uN
DEBUG:root:Command exited with rc 1: ['cvs', 'diff', '-uN']
Permission denied, please try again.
Permission denied, please try again.
Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-with-mic,password).
cvs [diff aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
---

Error uploading diff

>>> RBTools 0.4.3
>>> Python 2.7.3 (default, Feb 13 2013, 17:00:06)
[GCC 4.1.2 20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-46)]
>>> Running on Linux-2.6.18-238.5.1.el5-x86_64-with-redhat-5.4-Tikanga
>>> Home = /home/kk
>>> Current Directory = /tmp/test
>>> Checking the repository type. Errors shown below are mostly harmless.
>>> Finished checking the repository type.
>>> HTTP GETting api/info/
>>> HTTP GETting api/
>>> HTTP GETting
>>> http://codereview.xyz.com/api/info/<http://codereview.mmt.com/api/info/>
>>> Using the new web API
>>> HTTP GETting
>>> http://codereview.xyz.com/api/review-requests/142/<http://codereview.mmt.com/api/review-requests/142/>
>>> Uploading diff, size: 206
>>> HTTP POSTing to
>>> http://codereview.xyz.com/api/review-requests/142/diffs/<http://codereview.mmt.com/api/review-requests/142/diffs/>:

{}
>>> Got API Error 219 (HTTP code 400): The specified diff file is empty
>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'err': {u'msg': u'The specified diff
file is empty', u'code': 219}}
Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.
Checking if BugID given in comments --file /tmp/cvsZmiupN,47300
Checking in jjjj.txt;
/opt/cvsroot/test/jjjj.txt,v  <--  jjjj.txt
done
"jjjj.txt",1.173,1.174
Appending log to bug(s) 47300